As you will see from the Powys closed schools website, we have taken the decision to close the school for Thursday and Friday (1st and 2nd March). The change in the weather warnings brings forward the real likelihood of snow causing significant disruption. Rather than leaving a decision to the morning we have taken a decision now to remove any uncertainty and allow parents to plan for childcare. We also want to avoid a situation where we close the school during the day, which can cause difficulties for pupils to get home safely.
If there is a significant change in the current forecast for Friday, we will post a message on the website if we should decide to open the school, however the current forecast does not make this likely at present.